Dundalk Housing Fair & Neighborhood Tours
Saturday, May 12, 2018 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Dundalk High School / Sollers Point Tech
1901 Delvale Ave., Dundalk, MD 21222 MAP IT!
Below, everything you need to know to buy into Dundalk!
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or not, let our housing fair be your one-stop-shop for buying and renovating in Dundalk. Talk directly with lenders and real estate professionals, tour homes for sale in neighborhoods throughout Dundalk and learn about the $5K DRC Home Buyer Grants and the $10K FOCUS Home Buyer Grants programs that we are offering at the event this year! Special emphasis will be on home buyer certification, a requirement for several grants and programs.
Features of the Fair
- Meet one-on-one with 45+ real estate and lending professionals, home builders and improvement companies, non-profit organizations and many more
- $5,000 and $10,000 home purchase grants for buyers in Dundalk, MD 21222
- 3 different narrated bus tour routes of neighborhoods with homes for sale for your inspection
- Workshops offered throughout the day, from first-time home buyer and grant programs to renovation tips and credit repair
- Credit review and counseling
- Free Kid Zone
What to expect at the Fair
- Doors and registration open at 9 AM
- Meet and talk with exhibitors in the commons area at the new Dundalk High School
- Learn about home buyer certification, grants, buying and renovating with the menu of workshops
- Take one of three bus tours that shows off a variety of Dundalk neighborhoods, visit homes currently on the market.
- Arrange a one-on-one credit counseling interview
- Free Kid Zone child care from 8:45am – 1pm.
Attend the event, meet with exhibitors, go to at least two workshops, and take one of the bus tours offered to qualify for our home buyer grants – we have 20 $5K DRC Home Buyer Grants for all of Dundalk and 10 $10K FOCUS Home Buyer Grants for 4 specific neighborhoods. You’ll also learn about special mortgage programs offered by our lending partners.
Homeowners love to improve their properties. Visit with contractors who are home specialists and attend their workshops for practical ideas, advice, and the projects that actually save you money and raise the value of your home.
Most of all, you’ll learn about the unexpected assets in Dundalk! Meet friendly volunteers and current residents who will be happy to answer your questions. Looking forward to seeing you there.
FREE Kid Zone child care
From 8:45 AM – 1 PM, free child care is provided for children 3 years and up and toilet trained. We have a variety of crafts, storytelling, balls and mats for physical activity, plus kid-loving adults to supervise. Fruit and crackers are offered for snacks (not a full lunch), and if your child has any food allergies, please provide your own snack. This will be in the small gym, right next to the exhibitors’ area.
You must not leave the building without your child(ren) – our insurance coverage is not in effect! For the bus tours and open houses, we will provide you with maps, so you may visit the neighborhoods and open houses as a family.
Dundalk Renaissance Corporation has been working in this community for over 15 years, renovating homes for sale to new home buyers and assisting current owners to reinvest in their properties. With the June 5th, 2014 launch of our ground-breaking ‘Live the Unexpected’ Dundalk branding campaign to attract new residents to the community, we have created this event as a way for you to discover Dundalk, its many unexpected and wonderful assets, and its amazing home values. We look forward to seeing you on May 12th!
(Information will be updated frequently – check this page often!)
Share this event with your friends and family! Registration opens February 14 – We Love Dundalk Day!
Media Partner Signature Sponsor
The Dundalk Housing Fair and Neighborhood Close Up events are held in Dundalk, Maryland 21222.