Dundalk Housing Fair & Neighborhood Tours
Saturday, April 22nd, 2017 9 AM – 2:30 PM
Dundalk High School / Sollers Point Tech
1901 Delvale Ave., Dundalk, MD 21222 MAP IT!
See what you missed at the Dundalk Housing Fair! (see other housing events here.)
Below, everything you need to know to buy, rent or renovate in Dundalk!
Let our housing fair be your one-stop-shop for buying, renting or renovating in Dundalk. Talk directly with real estate professionals, tour homes for sale in neighborhoods throughout Dundalk and learn about our grant program that we are offering at the event this year! (Early registrants who attend will also be entered into a raffle for a 49″ Toshiba 4K Ultra HD smart TV!
Features of the Fair
- Meet one-on-one with 50 real estate and lending professionals, home builders and improvement companies, apartment communities, non-profit organizations and much more
- $5,000 home purchase grants for 20 buyers in Dundalk, MD 21222
- 3 different narrated bus tour routes of neighborhoods with homes for sale for your inspection
- 15 education sessions offered throughout the day, from first-time home buyer and grant programs to renovation tips and credit repair
- Credit review and counseling
- Free Kid Zone
What to expect at the Fair
- Doors and registration open at 9 AM.
- Meet and talk with exhibitors in the commons area at the new Dundalk High School.
- Learn about renting, buying and renovating with the menu of workshops.
- Take one of our bus tours that show off a variety of Dundalk neighborhoods and visit homes currently on the market.
- Credit counseling, one-on-one, will be available.
- Free Kid Zone child care will end at 1pm.
- Chick-fil-A will be on hand to sell food and beverages to keep you going for the full day.
Attend the event, meet with exhibitors, go to at least two workshops, and take one of the bus tours offered to qualify for one of the 20 $5,000 new home buyer grants offered by Dundalk Renaissance Corporation. At the housing fair, you’ll also learn about the special mortgage programs offered by our lending partners.
For home owners, we have 0% interest loans with our own Vibrant Neighborhoods program for your dream project, and specialists in home remodeling to guide you. Visit with these exhibitors and attend their workshops for practical ideas and advice.
Not ready to buy, but you’d like to get to know Dundalk better? Our rental property representatives will help you find your best options!
Most of all, you’ll learn about the unexpected assets in Dundalk! You’ll meet many friendly volunteers and current residents who will be happy to answer your questions. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Plan to buy a home?
You’ll find everything you need at this event. Talk directly and receive counseling from a variety of real estate, lending and housing professionals, attend the workshops, discover new neighborhoods and homes for sale on our narrated tours, and learn about the many incentive programs – including the DRC home buyer grant opportunities given to qualified buyers who attend the fair!
FREE Kid Zone child care
From 8:45 AM – 1 PM, free child care is provided for children 3 years and up and toilet trained. We have a variety of crafts, storytelling, balls and mats for physical activity, plus kid-loving adults to supervise. Fruit and crackers are offered for snacks (not a full lunch), and if your child has any food allergies, please provide your own snack. This will be in the small gym, right next to the exhibitors’ area.
You must not leave the building without your child(ren) – insurance coverage is not in effect! For the bus tours and open houses, we will provide you with maps, so you may visit the neighborhoods and open houses as a family.
Dundalk Renaissance Corporation has been working in this community for over 15 years, renovating homes for sale to new home buyers and assisting current owners to reinvest in their properties. With the June 5th, 2014 launch of our ground-breaking ‘Live the Unexpected’ Dundalk branding campaign to attract new residents to the community, we have created this event as a way for you to discover Dundalk, its many unexpected and wonderful assets, and its amazing home values. We look forward to seeing you on April 22nd!
(Information will be updated frequently – check this page often!)
Share this event with your friends and family! Register Now.
Media Partner Signature Sponsor
The Dundalk Housing Fair and Neighborhood Close Up events are held in Dundalk, Maryland 21222.